RecoverTrac is a comprehensive disaster recovery automation tool included within FalconStor’s NSS and CDP that enables automated recovery of all your physical and virtual resources
Enables automated recovery of all of your physical and virtual resources, locally or remotely, from anywhere to anywhere
Automates functions such as disaster recovery testing, failover, and failback, ensuring the availability of IT services before, during, and after a disaster
Provides the administrative flexibility needed to recover locally or remotely
Uses any combination of supported physical and/or virtual machines for physical-to-physical (P2P), physical-to-virtual (P2V), virtual-to-virtual (V2V), or virtual-to-physical (V2P) recovery
Application awareness ensures that systems are restored with 100% transactional integrity
FalconStor RecoverTrac supports seamless recovery of all of the data for a protected system. This allows a server to be recovered to the exact point in time selected, allowing for operations to be resumed immediately.
Disasters come in all forms and strike at the most inconvenient times. RecoverTrac allows you to automatically test recovery of your critical business services before disaster strikes, ensuring a quick recovery when a true emergency arises.
Sometimes recovery to the same hardware is not possible. FalconStor RecoverTrac supports mixed physical and virtual server environments, orchestrating automated failover/failback for anywhere-to-anywhere recovery (P2P, P2V, V2V, etc.). You can get your services back in any place that you need them.
Automate Your Data Recovery
• Standard feature of FalconStor Disaster Recovery solutions
• Recovers data in minutes rather than hours or days
• Supports any-to-any recovery for physical and virtual environments, including like and unlike devices
• Defines protection policies on individual server, department, or global basis
• Automates complex disaster recovery tasks, including testing and operational failover/failback
• Intelligent failback of new and existing data enables fast, accurate recovery
• Integrates with VMware vSphere, VMware ESX(i) Server, and Microsoft Hyper-V for automated virtual server provisioning at recovery site
• Wizard-based mapping defines relationships between servers, applications, storage volumes, networking, and operational dependencies